Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: MARVEL at today's haul

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Mr. Bungle's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm...I don't think so, I'm gonna display him with the rest of my Marvel figures. But if I get bored with him, he's yours.

    <font color="#dedfdf" size="1">[ June 23, 2004 02:28 PM: Message edited by: Mr. Bungle ]</font>

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Mr. Bungle's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did they use the Flip n' Zip head on that or something?

    I don't think I've seen that one. I like the orangey tint on the Flip n' Zip, which is another reason I got him, it's colored like the book.

    I see the limbs aren't perfect on the Magnetic Spidey though.

    <font color="#dedfdf" size="1">[ June 23, 2004 02:28 PM: Message edited by: Mr. Bungle ]</font>

  3. #13
    Inactive Member TrueHorror's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    899
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    why not...
    [img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TgClAswWMGcAsuJLWqXz37iKllkUCscZTtGeB1cSWJRWn0etS v1ELNX*c8LUPJobp8SLNf5h8ltZDGT1!iBMco0SwZUh4*xXKZj OGM4sOzXd660Ufsz8Jw/CIMG00097.JPG[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Mr. Bungle's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heh, I remember that thread.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member TrueHorror's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    899
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bad pic but you get the idea.
    CIMG00583

    CIMG00312

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Master chief's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2004
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What is this Ramon spidey you speak of?

  7. #17
    Inactive Member TrueHorror's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    899
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I need to get that Ramos spidey and switch the head..that was my gripe with it.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Mr. Bungle's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You don't think the Ramos Spidey's head is Ramos-y enough?

  9. #19
    Inactive Member TrueHorror's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    899
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I prefer the eyes on the magnetic one.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member BigC's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    576
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    check out Big C's haul [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •